Are you applying to Ulster Univeristy Coleraine?
Are you a rugby playing student?
Have you thought about playing rugby for your university while you are there studying?
If so thenuse the contact form below to get in touch.
So… What can we offer you as a player?
1) Quality coaching from form Ulster Rugby Head Coach Brian McLaughlin & former Leinster Out Half Des Jackson.
2) Strength and conditioning from free personal trainers to set your own goals and ensure you maximise your performance.
3) Video analysis of you playing, both team and individual feedback.
4) A great social experience of student life in and outside the University and in Portstewart.
5) Qualifying 2 rugby experience.
6) College rugby experience in the SSI colleges cup competition.
7) Possibility of being seen by Ulster Junior Selectors and therefore an alternative pathway to representative rugby.
Many clubs will offer you great incentives but we would love to hear from you as well and are happy to discuss how UUC RFC can help further your rugby career while you study here.